Friday, January 27, 2012

Jackets!

I am doing this post as a request. Jackets...I am a cold natured so I wear my jacket more than others but I do know what to look for in a good jacket! Well when it is becoming fall or spring or it just isn't that cold out yet you need something then I would say a BF blazer/pea coat. They look really good with skinny jeans and boots with a nice blouse so you can go out on movie night with friends. But you don't have to do black...there are a lot of different colors out there. I like red ones but if you like a bright out color there are some greens..but it wouldn't be the first choice. Like as cute as this is red doesn't go with everything while as black goes with a lot more things. If it ever is really cold like during the dead of winter wear big jackets, I get that it doesn't do much for you but hey if I am warm then that is all that matters!  A small line of fur...it keeps you warm & looks cool like the air you breath when its cold out. Then there are hoodie, I like all of them but I just don't like it where I have to pull it over my head when I want it off & have to put it back over my head when I want it on. Yet they keep us warm..so that is good! On to North Face...I don't really wear them but just by looking..they have these cool colors so you can find any color you want and they are warm lined with fur. I don't own one myself...the only thing I would have against them is no hood because I like a hood but that is just me. Okay...this has been Hannah with the cold yet Coooool news of JACKETS! If you need anymore help...please E-mail me. If you have any ideas or need help on something please just comment! Thank you & hope you stay warm! :) -Hannah 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips Banana! I have a North Face Jacket! I don't use hoods much, so I don't care that they don't have a hood.

    ReplyDelete