Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Help?

I got a comment saying they needed help with fashion. Now some stores I know are Rue 21, American Eagle, Aeropostale, and Target or Wal-mant are good stores 2 shop but if u are a pre teen then the first three are good. But some aren't the cheapest. But Rue 21 has a sale right now during the weekend for Labor Day. Shirts with belts are really cute. Colors are great but black is in too. Hearts are nice. And something with words like Dream, Love, or something really nice and cute is great. And at Rue 21 they have these shirts that make people laugh. So there are some ideas and if u want something else comment or E-mail me. 

1 comment:

  1. I shop at Aeropostale and sometimes Rue 21. Sometimes those clothes are really expensive and tey are made out of cotton. Do you suggest Hollister? I went in Hollister once and I couldn't see anything!

    ReplyDelete