Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shoes!

Lets take a trip to Shoe World! You walk down the street and wonder what is in style. Well I am about to tell you! If you are walking down casual lane here are some shoes that might be in style! They are called converses and high-tops. Also if you love heels and you're walking down Fancy Lane you might like these. If you are walking down Fun Alley then try these!Doesn't that spell FUN! Well if you are walking down a different street let me know and I'll find you some shoes! -B


2 comments:

  1. Loving it....but I love my black boots...and I would love laced up ones. Haven't found them though. Well on fancy lane...flats or sandls. I love the funny shoes..cute! Then their are flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are boots still Fashionable, and BTW, what colors should I get. I have beige ones from last year.

    ReplyDelete