Friday, November 4, 2011

Blouses

Blouses...okay I goin 2 be honest but I am not really for sure what a blouse is well I know but I don't really know what is & if this not blouses 2 u, I am really sorry & comment so I can try & find what u really want. But blouses are sorta of long (short 2) but flowy like almost (well some..) I went to Rue 21 & I am not into it a lot but it is very cute but it looks like kinda of Indian, ripped at the bottom or the sleeves & bight colors with brown. In that first pic...a cute colorful blouse with a cute belt up top & a nice necklace with a pair of skinny jeans & brown boots. Then this one...its pale pink & flowers which 2 me is in but don't go 4 2 bight of colors as it as become fall & soon 2 be winter now I am not saying u shouldn't wear bight colors but wearing other stuff with it won't look as springy or summer. And if u have something nice to go to like party well u don't want 2 dress down or up so a cute blouse with jeans & nice boots do great for a little night outing or birthday party. Now belts are in & they look great with blouses.  But if u don't like belts then go for a cute necklace, I would have something a bit big because something big makes the rest of ur body look smaller or get a cute short little sweater jacket or vase. I like blouses they r cute & I hope this help those who like blouses as well & wanted some help but if it didn't plz comment or E-mail me, thank u. <3 Hannah P.S.I got most of these picture from: Rue 21 & American Eagle but Ross would be good 2 I bet. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, thanks for the advice on blouses. I consider blouses button down or more formal I guess. :) Good Job! :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete