Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cute & Cheap

OH NO! You have a date or out to dinner with friends or family....but what do you wear?! Well here are some fast and easy clothes to make you look great looking good but coasting cheap! Ruffles are so in right now...put a ruffled shirt with skinny jeans and good boots but if you are not a boot person like me then wear heels or flat with a bejeweled bow. But if you aren't into ruffles then a cute blouse is really good, add some jewels and skirt then you can re-wear it but not as fancy in jeans and leather jacket!  Jeans & Jacket ready 4 a walk! Not a skirt but if you aren't a skirt person add a cute necklace or bracelet! Blazer with a nice top plays nice with your cute look.. 
 Last but not least: Dress....some girls don't like dresses I understand, I am not a big dress person but I do like to wear them. A cute dress that isn't too short or shows too much....that look good on you & add a cute necklace or what you like with cute shoes and a purse and you are good to go!  I hope I helped you some for when you want to look cute but don't have time to put a whole outfit. Have some of these things and you will be ready 4 sure! Have any questions, want me to write something you need help with, or you want something different PLEASE comment or E-mail me. Thanks hope you night out is good! -Hannah ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment